Phil is a lawyer with a focus on corporate and commercial law matters. He has been an active participant in early-stage tech start-ups, and is interested in high growth enterprise.
Phil has been involved in contract reviews, due diligence exercises, strategic projects, company law compliance, capital raising, shareholder arrangements, and M&A transactions.
His recent work includes:
- assisting several technology companies with their capital raising;
- advising on shareholders agreements and other corporate governance issues;
- advising on privacy law compliance;
- advising on company and security law and compliance;
- preparing documents to complete M&A transactions.
Admitted to practise in New Zealand in 2017
LLB, University of Canterbury