Mary is building her experience in broad corporate and commercial law matters. She is interested in start-ups, new technologies, and their ability to transform & create new markets.
Mary has been involved in contract reviews (with a focus on technology related sectors), company compliance, capital raising, shareholder and employee share scheme arrangements, and M&A transactions.
Her recent work includes:
- preparing investment documentation for raising capital;
- establishing & managing corporate nominee structures;
- establishing & preparing documentation for employee share schemes;
- advising on shareholders agreements and other corporate governance issues;
- advising on lending facilities;
- carrying out due diligence on potential client investments;
- assisting technology companies on aspects of international expansion; and
- preparation and completion of M&A transactions.
Admitted to practise in New Zealand in 2016
LLB/BA, University of Otago